Miss me?
Miss me?
… Dan Iroz, 30Jul04
Miss me
Or him?
Or somebody else?
IM away
Just noticed today
I’ve left something similar
For you before
For sure
And now I’m scared
And miss you more
Not thought about you
Much…
Out of necessity
For my sanity
Samantha. Carter
Ms. Lt. Colonel yet…
Like her?
How well I know
It takes the serious
And sober
For this world
To function
And move forward
In relative security
And ground breaking
Discovery
And I’m sober enough
I guess…
Just never been able
To take myself as seriously
As maybe I should have
And in lots of ways
But I like the way
I’m turning out
And hope
I can still contribute
In other ways
Don’t ever think
I want anything less for
You and your career
Than the Lord
Wants for you
Because it isn’t so
And never has been
I love you so much
And I always will love you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home