Aprils poem(look up)
Look Up
By April Christensen
It seems to me that the answer to all life’s problems are right in front of us. I think we often walk through life with our heads down, only watching the feet in front of us. Relying on our strength alone to guide and carry us. We seem to fall, tripping over our own feet our own will, and running into huge challenges because we trust only our own direction to lead us. We seem to be able to follow the foot steps that go before us but those people are walking blindly off cliffs. why won’t you just look up, I can almost hear our creator saying. If its direction you want than look up and I’ll guide you. Reach out for my hand its there you just can’t see it because your looking down. Look around you I’ve filled your life with family and friends to sustain you, so please just look up. if you don’t look around you’ll miss the beautiful world I put in front of you. If all you see is the mud puddle than you’ll miss the rainbow. Please my child look up and experience the joy that is in store, let go of your will, look away from your feet, and have faith that I’ll lead you somewhere great. The sun is my son and has the strength to heal you if you just reach for him. So please my friends, look up and embrace the life that is yours, look up and see the hope that is floating in your life. let him lead you because he won’t let you fall he won’t lead you astray, and he will always lift you up an heal your pain. so look up and be happy because there’s so much in store for the child in you. There’s so much to learn, and he hold all of the answers you just have to ask and reach for his hand.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home