I watched a fascinating movie last night with 4 of my sons, April and my grandson, and Marquita my most precious wife. It was called "What the Bleep". April thought it was "dangerous". I disagreed. I think Marquita was leaning in April's direction. :)
My take: All the truth in the film is encompassed within the gospel of Jesus Christ... and the lies, or to be more charitable, those who expressed beliefs based on conlclusions derived from their scientific endeavors, that were not true... all I can say is... love them as you would love your Catholic or Muslim neighbor. Learn what you can from them and pray that their path is leading them to a place in their life where they will be more receptive to hearing the marvelous truths revealed to Joseph Smith almost 2 centuries ago; that Jesus Christ lives, that He alone makes it possible for us to one day attain all that He and his Father have, to live with them and be like them... and that our puny understanding of what quantum physics is telling us is just the tip of the iceberg of the knowledge just waiting to be realized for those who love the Lord with all their hearts, might, mind, and strength.
I woke up this morning and found the following blog that I'm excited about following... or not. :)
Have a great sabbath. Me and Marquita are teaching the same lesson today during the Priesthood/Relief Society portion of our meetings... Lesson 24 from the teachings of Heber J. Grant... "Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home